Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
In this tech-crazed day and age, we often Google first, and ask questions later.
When we find new business, product, or service, we want to know what the search engines, and the entire world, think of it.
And we want to know NOW.
But more importantly, we want to know the brand behind the product or service.
The who behind the what.
And of course, being found for who you are will always be easier than being found for what we do.
And that’s where improving your BRAND SERPS can help.
Today I’m chatting with Jason Barnard to find out how you can make your brand SERP as sexy and alluring as a porch light is to a moth.
Tune in to learn:
- What is a Brand SERP? Who searches exact match brand names?
- What does Google display
- Why using the default option isn’t always best.
- How to make your SERPs sexier.
- How to use the insight gained from your results.
- How the knowledge graph can improve your brand SERPs