We know that online marketing works when selling digital products.
WhenÛªs the last time you thought about selling physical products online?
Of course, the business of physical widgets is booming, even though Internet types tend to shy away from it. Online marketing doesnÛªt necessarily mean an exclusively online business.
Ben Settle jumped on the line with me this week to talk about his old school physical information product business.
Give it a listen to find how he gets it done, and how he gets his stuff into the hands of buyers Û_
In this episode, Ben Settle and I discuss:
- Why physical information products work in the digital age
- How to market and sell physical products online
- The 3 myths of selling physical products online
- The easy way to get information products printed and mailed
- Why you should consider adding physical products to your lineup
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 30.9 MB | 25:45
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
The Show Notes:
- Internet Marketing for Smart People Course (free)
- How to Push ÛÏSendÛ and Grow Your Business
- Content Marketing 101
- The ÛÏNo HeadacheÛ Guide to Selling Physical Products Online
- We left the building with Girl Talk Û_
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger MediaÛªs copywriter and resident recluse.