Some would say itÛªs the age of the digital content creator. That this is their time to rise up and conquer. And thereÛªs a lot of evidence thatÛªs exactly what they are doing.
Copyblogger FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete solution for content marketers and online entrepreneurs. Find out more and take a free 14-day test drive at rainmaker.fm/platform.
In this episode of the Lede, Pamela ÛÏBattle AxeÛ Wilson joins us one more time for this award-winning series (listen to understand what I mean) to help Jerod Morris put Demian Farnworth in the hot seat.
A couple weeks ago Demian wrote an article called ÛÏThe Unstoppable Rise of the Digital Content Creator.Û While itÛªs loaded with some of the best writing this side of Saturn, what canÛªt be missed is DemianÛªs central premise: programmers and engineers have paved the road digital content marketers tread.
Without these professionals, the modern-day content creator would still be forced to develop coding chops or hire someone to do it for them. Instead, we live in a world where itÛªs easy to create and share digital content online.
But there are still a lot of unanswered questions.
In this 30-minute episode weÛªll answer the following questions:
- Is there anything to the claim that digital content creators are unstoppable? Or is Demian just blowing smoke?
- Could it be possible we are in a digital content bubble?
- WhatÛªs the true value of Joe PulizziÛªs orange suits?
- Is there really an audience for every idea ÛÓ even one about drinking your own urine for health reasons?
- Where is the proof that demand for content is going up?
- Is Pamela Wilson really happy living in Nashville?
- And so much more!
Listen to Copyblogger FM below …
The Show Notes