I deleted a bunch of crap on my laptop yesterday.
It was all stuff IÛªd been thinking might be useful someday. Apps, folders, documents, etc.
Call it minimalism, call it OCD, whatever. I like to work simply, and only with the tools that actually work for me.
SEO, content marketing, email marketing, these can all seem to be very complicated responsibilities of the modern online publisher. But, with a few good tools ÛÓ and one ÛÏkiller appÛ in particular ÛÓ youÛªll be on your way.
This stuff isnÛªt easy, but getting down to what actually works is fairly simple.
So letÛªs do just that Û_
Also, Brian writes a big check, and Sonia turns down the Executive title ÛÏCreedence Clearwater Officer.Û
In this episode Brian, Sonia and I discuss:
- Why good SEO is like getting the hot girl in high school
- The super-secret, embarrassingly simple, copywriting tip that converts
- Is your product your best marketing? It had better be Û_
- Why SEO is way more than good keyword math
- Why most ad agencies canÛªt sell their way out of a paper bag
- The 2 words that get you 4 times more Retweets
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 28.7 MB | 24:58
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
- Click here for the transcript of What Works With SEO Right NowÛ_
The Show Notes:
- Internet Marketing for Smart People 20-Part Course (free)
- Report: SEO Copywriting Made Simple (free)
- SEO Lessons From AppleÛªs SteveåÊJobs
- A Food Pyramid for Content Marketing
- How to Be a Copywriting Genius: The Brilliantly Sneaky Trick You Must Learn
- Does Telling Someone to ÛÏClick HereÛ Work?
- Is Your Social Media Strategy Stalling Because YouÛªre Not Doing This One Thing?
- We left the building with Girl Talk
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger MediaÛªs Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.