Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Google loves to surprise and delight. It keeps us on our toes with surprise algorithm updates and plenty of features to help improve search. One of these additions is Google Optimise which came out a couple of years ago, but honestly I don’t think many people are using.
The big questions are “What on earth is it? And how is it useful to SEO?”
Today, Olga Summerhayes is joining me to answer both these questions and provide a map to help us navigate the world of Google Optimise.
Tune in to learn:
- What Google Optimise is, when it was created and what it’s useful for
- How to access Google Optimise
- Olga’s 10-step Google Optimise process
- Different tests you can do with Google Optimise
- Working with A/B testing
- Setting objectives
- Targeting with Google Optimise
- How to locate the results
- Can you start it up again or do you have to recreate each time?
- Google optimise 360 vs Google Optimise
- Olga’s top Google Optimise tips for best practice