Listen to PODCAST by Local SEO Tactics
If you’re doing SEO, then you’re also using Google in ways that the average Google user is not. You’re performing research, market analysis, and looking for content ideas, among other things. In this episode we’re going to cover the topic of “search operators”, to help you level up your Google search game! We’ll touch on some of the more powerful and hand search operators, and hopefully turn you on to some new ways to use Google to improve your SEO and knowledge.
- Use search operators to refine and manipulate the type of search results you are looking for
- There are dozens of individual search operator functions that you can use
- Simply type the search operators into Google, incorporating them into your Google search
- You can restrict search results to a single domain
- You can restrict search results to specific keywords or topics
- Use search operators for precise market research and competitor analysis