Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Learn the ins and outs of voice search and the potential for your business
Voice search is a speech recognition technology that allows users like you and me to perform searches via a voice command. Voice search can be used with smartphones and other small web-enabled devices.
It’s hard to say exactly how many search queries are voice-based since Google doesn’t publish that exact information regularly.
But we do know that it’s rising and that soon, voice searches may represent the majority of total searches.
In this episode, I’m going to uncover everything there is to know about voice search and how it’s changing the world of SEO.
Tune in to learn:
- What voice search is and how it works
- Why voice searches are on the rise
- The positives and negatives of voice search
- How Google generates the results for voice searches
- Will voice search completely change the market for normal SEO services?
- Will voice search cause normal SEO services to eventually become obsolete?
- How do you optimize website content for a voice search?
- What is the next big thing for voice search?