Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Google Tag Manager is every data lovers best friend. It’s been around for a while but many of us shy away from it due to fear of it being over techy. Can it really help me? Is it just for the big guys? What on earth is it really good for?
Today I’m talking to Nik Cree, the GTM master, about the insight and integration benefits of Tag Manager and how it can be an asset to your overall SEO and marketing strategy.
Tune in to learn:
- What Google Tag Manager is
- What GTM is useful for
- How to access GTM
- How to hook up GTM to your WordPress site
- If you should remove other tagging plugins
- Things GTM tracks
- What Google Tag assistant is
- The biggest problems users have with GTM
- Tracking button clicks and video views