Content syndication is kind of like guest posting on steroids. You get all the benefits of guest posting without the work Û_
Copyblogger FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete solution for content marketers and online entrepreneurs. Find out more and take a free 14-day test drive at rainmaker.fm/platform.
However, whatÛªs interesting is that a good content syndication strategy begins with guest posting, which builds your visibility.
And once your visibility grows, and you have a few super popular articles on your site, then you can start chasing down your syndication opportunities.
This episode will teach you how to do just that.
In this 26-minute episode youÛªll discover:
- Whether you can skip the guest posting part if you already have a big audience
- What big sites think about those really popular articles on your site
- What you need to do so Google wonÛªt punish you if you republish articles
- Whether content syndication traffic is any good or not
- How to develop a republishing relationship with a big site
- How to write a compelling email to pitch republished article
The Show Notes
- How to Grow an Audience on LinkedIn by Repurposing Content
- The Ultimate Blueprint for Guest Blogging and Syndication
- How to (Rapidly) Build an Audience with Content Syndication
- Should You Repost Your Blog Content on Other Websites? A Data-Driven Answer
- Use canonical URLs
- 6 Ways an Empathy Map Can Make Your Headlines Even Sexier
- The Ultimate Content MarketerÛªs Guide to Syndication and Licensed Content