Welcome to episode #555 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #555 – Host: Mitch Joel. When it comes to celebrity and athletes winning at social media, many point to Oliver Luckett. Oliver Luckett is a technology entrepreneur and currently CEO of ReviloPark, a global culture accelerator. He has served as Head of Innovation at the Walt Disney Company and co-founder of video sharing platform Revver. As CEO of theAudience, Luckett worked with clients such as Obama for America, Coachella, Pixar, and American Express. He has helped managed the digital personae of hundreds of celebrities and brands, including Star Wars, The Chainsmokers, Steve Aoki, and Toy Story 3. He recently co-authored the book, The Social Organism – A Radical Understanding Of Social Media To Transform Your Business And Life, with Michael J. Casey. Now, Oliver has left Hollywood behind as we chat from his new home in Reykjavik, Iceland. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:05:37.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Oliver Luckett.
- The Social Organism – A Radical Understanding Of Social Media To Transform Your Business And Life.
- Follow Oliver on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #555 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Source: Six Pixels of Separation