Welcome to episode #554 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #554 – Host: Mitch Joel. Sometimes, in life, you get lucky. You meet someone that you have always admired, and you become fast friends. I’ve been with my talent bureau for over a decade (hey Speaker’s Spotlight). Each year they have a holiday party for staff, speakers and friends. I always have the best of intentions to go, but I’ve never been. This past December, I finally went. While standing in the darkish and loud office space, Neil Pasricha came over and introduced himself. I’ve known about Neil for a long while. I knew him as the hugely popular #1 bestselling author of The Book Of Awesome and The Happiness Equation. I knew him as one of the most popular TED speakers in the world. I knew him, because he used to work at Walmart in their leadership development division (and Walmart was a client of Mirum). I knew him as a very popular speaker on the topic of happiness, authenticity and living a life with meaning. Still, we never had the chance to connect – one-on-one and in our protein forms. Until now. Neil is also known for his blog (that started this all) called, 1000 Awesome Things. Now, he’s focused on The Institute For Global Happiness and recently gave a brand new (and awesome) TED Talk called, How do you maximize your tiny, short life? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:05:59.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Neil Pasricha.
- The Happiness Equation.
- The Book Of Awesome.
- The Institute For Global Happiness.
- 1000 Awesome Things.
- How do you maximize your tiny, short life?.
- Follow Neil on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #554 – Host: Mitch Joel.
the institute for global happiness
Source: Six Pixels of Separation