Welcome to episode #549 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #549 – Host: Mitch Joel. Let’s start this new year off right, shall we? He’s back! Google‘s Digital Marketing Evangelist, bestselling author (Web Analytics – An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0), powerful blogger (Occam’s Razor), friend and marketing big brain, Avinash Kaushik. His monthly posts may as well be business books, and his insights into what should really count today for marketing is refreshing. He’s got an attitude, he is full of passion, and he has some ideas about what we all need to be thinking about in this day and age. More recently, Avinash also lauched his own, personal, e-newsletter titled, The Marketing-Analytics Intersect (you best sign up for it), and we’re back to look at what happened in 2016, what we see coming in 2017 and, what’s exciting (but isn’t going to happen any time soon) in the world of analytics and marketing. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:03:49.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- The Marketing-Analytics Intersect.
- Occam’s Razor.
- Web Analytics – An Hour A Day.
- Web Analytics 2.0.
- Follow Avinash on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #549 – Host: Mitch Joel.
the marketing analytics intersect
Source: Six Pixels of Separation