Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #547 – Host: Mitch Joel. Well, that was a pretty insane 2016, wasn’t it? And, not just from a political standpoint (but, yes, that too). In an effort to change mindsets, think differently about 2017 and get some insights that may spark a change in your thinking, Seth Godin agreed to come on the show, and talk about where he sees the world, where the opportunity lies and how to think about this coming year with optimism (or, as he calls it, realism). Seth just published a monster of a book. Yes, big ideas (that’s what he does), but this time he packed it into an even bigger format. The book is hefty. What Does It Sound Like When You Change Your Mind is a huge collection of Seth’s writing. 800 pages, over-sized, and over-weight. I’d call it a collectible coffee table book, but I’m worried it will crush the average coffee table to bits. As always, Seth is philosophical, practical and a ray of light and prosperity. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:59.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Seth Godin.
- What Does It Sound Like When You Change Your Mind.
- A list of Seth’s amazing books.
- Seth’s online courses at Udemy.
- Seth’s altMBA course.
- Follow Seth on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #547 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Source: Six Pixels of Separation