Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Social media is so much fun, and such a giant time sucker.
But does it really have any impact on your Search Engine Optimisation and ability to rank?
Social signals and their importance in relation to rankings is something that’s been hotly debated for years.
There are lots of people is the YES camp and about the same number in the NO camp.
In today’s episode, we’re going to dig a bit deeper into the relationship between social media and SEO. And I hope that by the end of the episode, we’ll be able to be 100% clear on whether social media metrics have a direct impact on rankings.
So, if you’re a Facebook fan, Instagram addict or Pinterest tragic. This is the episode for you.
Tune in to learn:
- Does social media directly influence rankings?
- What do SEOs mean when they talk about causation and correlation?
- Do links from social media count as much as links from a regular website?
- Does the number of followers I have on Instagram, or Facebook influence how Google sees my website?
- How can I use Twitter to boost my SEO?
- Does posting on Google+ help improve my ranking?
- How do I optimise my social profiles for SEO?
- Is traffic a ranking factor?
- Does boosting posts help?
- Does using scheduling for social media posts hurt SEO?
- How can we use social media to improve our SEO?