All hyperbole aside, season two of the Internet Marketing for Smart People radio show kicks off with author, entrepreneur, and prolific blogger Seth Godin.
A lot has changed since Seth pioneered effective email marketing in the mid 90s. And he set the standard for many of us when he switched to blogging over a decade ago.
But perhaps the most striking changes have rolled over the book publishing industry ÛÓ an inevitability Seth foresaw even as he cranked out one best seller after another.
Today, youÛªll hear about all of that, and much more.
In this episode Seth Godin and I discuss:
- How Seth writes (kinda, well, youÛªll seeÛ_)
- Why SethÛªs blogging style is totally irrelevant to your blogging success
- Is the traditional business book still relevant?
- Are rich, interactive eBooks better than text-only eBooks?
- Why The Domino Project is only publishing short manifestos
- SethÛªs simple advice for writers struggling to ship
- Why now is the time to do something that matters
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 30.8 MB | 25:38
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
The Show Notes:
- This eBook isnÛªt Free
- Seth GodinÛªs Blog
- The Domino Project
- Tom Peters
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- Our Choice by Al Gore
- How to Play Bass
- And a big thanks to Girl TalkÛ_
About the Author: Brian Clark is founder of Copyblogger and CEO of Copyblogger Media. Get more from Brian on Google+.