Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
It’s been a busy year in SEO land. With more algorithm updates than you can shake a stick at.
The Search Engine results pages are unrecogniseable, Google My Business gets sexier each and every day and conversational search is on the up, as we’re able to use pretty much every device in the house to browse the interwebs.
So how can us lowly small business owners, bloggers and ecommerce store owners prepare for the year ahead?
Can we peer into oh crystal balls and see what Google has in store?
Well today I’m talking with SEO guru Cyrus Shepard about what we should expect for Search in 2019.
So if you want to get ahead of the competition, this is the episode for you.
Tune in to learn:
- The importance of branded search
- Schema and what you need to know
- Is AMP here to stay
- How can we take advantage of conversational search
- What’s the deal with the ever changing SERPS
- Why site architecture is still important
- Is speed still important?
- Do we need to build links in 2019?