Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
It’s that time again.
Yes, we’re here for another soiree with Schema.
You’re a little familiar with it at this point.
You’ve eyed each-other across the room.
You’ve heard your peers mention “markup’’ in
hushed, worried tones.
It’s time to get reacquainted with, or meet for the very first time, this dead-handy structured data tool.
I know many of us put Schema in the too hard basket, but no more, I have a very special guest who’s here to make schema as easy as falling off a greasy log.
Even for the technically challenged.
Ready? Let’s get stuck in.
Tune in to learn:
- What is Schema, and why is it important?
- How to check for pre-existing schema on your website
- How schema factors into Google rankings
- How to effectively use Schema.org
- Why you should be linking schemas, and how to do it
- Do it yourself – how to build schema, and how to fix common problems as they arise