You have a natural ability to fascinate others that you may or may not be taking full advantage of. And getting in touch with this ÛÏfascination advantageÛ can pay big dividends, both in business and in your personal relationships.
Sally Hogshead is a copywriter-turned-Catalyst who teaches you how to tap into your natural ability to fascinate by giving you a better understanding of how the world sees you at your best.
Those of you who are going to Authority Rainmaker this May will get to experience SallyÛªs passion, energy, and innovative ideas live and in person. She is one of the keynote speakers.
And in todayÛªs episode of The Lede, we bring you a little taste of what that will be like. (Plus a special offer to take SallyÛªs Fascination Advantage for free so that you can find out what your archetype is.)
In this episode, Sally Hogshead and I discuss:
- How Sally went from copywriter to Catalyst.
- The critical difference between being merely interesting and being fascinating.
- The archenemies: distraction, competition, and commoditization (and why they damage your marketing).
- What the results of the Fascination Advantage assessment really tell us about ourselves.
- The importance of having an Anthem and how you construct one.
- How Sally applies her own ideas at home, as a parent.
The post Sally Hogshead on How You Can Unlock Your Natural Ability to Fascinate appeared first on The Digital Marketing Podcast Network.