Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
In the Reality SEO series I interview REAL LIFE HUMANS who’ve worked hard to learn more about the wonderful world of SEO. They’re all graduates of my Recipe for SEO course and all real business people, not SEO gurus.
Andrew Lau worked as an agency producer before deciding to take a leap into SEO copywriting. He knew that a high Google ranking was the key to keeping his phone ringing, so he dove in deep did the work and moved his website from page 100 to page 1. Right behind me! The student becomes the teacher or what?
He shares what learning SEO has meant to him and how ultimately it’s helped him become a better dad.
Tune in to learn:
- The pros and cons to working in agencies
- The four pillars of SEO
- What Andrew believes is the number 1 key to SEO success
- How SEO helped Andrew become a better dad.
- Why Andrew believes Google My Business is so essential
* Warning Andrew swears a lot!!