Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Best practices and what it means for your business website
On Monday, March 26, 2018 Google announced that after a year and a half of careful experimentation and testing they’re migrating sites that follow best practices for mobile first indexing.
The much talked about Mobile first index is finally here.
But what does this mean for the average small business website owner?
How will this site affect their web traffic, and what changes do they need to make to their websites to ensure they maintain their rankings, today I’m talking with John Mueller from Google all about this momentous change.
Tune in to learn:
- What does mobile first indexing mean
- Why Google are making this change
- What are the best practices for mobile first sites
- What impact will mobile first have on the average business website owner
- Is having a responsive site enough
- How important is speed when it comes to mobile sites
- And other super important Google questions