Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Many people think of SEO as an afterthought.
You build your website and then smear a thick layer of SEO icing over the top.
But SEO is not the icing on the cake, it’s the cake itself.
Structuring your website well is essential for both usability and findability, not only does it help your customers find the content they need, it helps Google understand your site better.
In this week’s podcast, I’m honoured to have Marieke Van De Rakt on the show to take us through how to create a defined site structure that woos humans and the Google gods.
Tune in to learn:
- Why Site structure is so important for your website
- How to set up a good website site structure
- Tips for structuring your homepage
- Tips for structuring your navigation
- What is cornerstone content and is it still a thing?
- How to use taxonomies effectively
- Marieke’s tips on contextual linking
- How often should we be adding new content to our websites
- Marieke’s top DON’Ts when it comes to site structure