Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
The Google Knowledge Graph is a system that was launched in May 2012. It understands facts about people, places and things and how these entities are all connected.
The Knowledge Graph is used both behind-the-scenes to help Google improve its search relevancy and also to present Knowledge Graph boxes within its search results that provide us consumers with direct answers.
You and I know the Knowledge Graph as the little box/panel or card that appears on the right hand side of the Results page or at the top of the results below the AMP carousel on mobile devices.
So, as small business DIY SEOers, how can we use the Knowledge Graph to our advantage?
Today, I’m talking to legendary SEO guru Bill Slawski to get the lowdown on all things Knowledge Graph.
Tune in to learn:
- What is the Google Knowledge Graph?
- What does ‘things not strings’ mean?
- Why the Knowledge Graph is important for your business
- How often do Knowledge Graph cards show up
- The anatomy of the Knowledge Graph card
- How to enhance your results
- Does the Knowledge Graph actually damage our site?