Today we close our quick, two-part series on takeaways from Authority Rainmaker by focusing on the lessons learned by listening to Henry Rollins. Rollins, of course, gave the closing keynote at Authority Rainmaker. He then spoke at Boulder Theater the next night. Jerod was in attendance for both.
In this episode, Jerod and Demian recount their first Rollins live experiences and share what stood out most:
- What made Henry Rollins such a perfect choice for the Authority Rainmaker closing keynote ÛÓ whether people realized it beforehand or not
- Why Henry Rollins is, much to DemianÛªs chagrin, a perfect embodiment of ÛÏchoose yourself.Û
- JerodÛªs impressions of two-and-a-half more hours of Rollins the next night in Boulder
- The importance of placing periods and exclamation points at end of your plans ÛÓ not question marks.
- How Henry Rollins is, in his own words, like a frozen yogurt machine.
- DemianÛªs two favorite quotes from RollinsÛª closing keynote
- Why Henry RollinsÛª example is one to follow for anyone who wants to build an authentic, long-term connection with an audience
- How Rollins prepares for each presentation
The Show Notes
Copyblogger FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete solution for content marketers and online entrepreneurs. Find out more and take a free 14-day test drive at rainmaker.fm/platform.