We all know about the importance of learning from mistakes. ÛÏFail forward,Û as they say. But we shouldnÛªt just look at our successes as magical moments when everything went right and think these experiences do not hold significant lessons of their own.
In the last episode of The Lede, Demian and I discussed mistakes that have taught us valuable lessons. In this weekÛªs episode, we flip the script and talk about successful moments that taught us just as much.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The value of understanding how you accomplished an achievement.
- Recognizing and honoring the co-creators of your successes.
- Why passion and enthusiasm often accompany success.
- The smart way to think about attention.
- Overcoming imposter syndrome and trusting yourself.
- Celebrating your successes, but knowing when to move on.
Listen to The Lede below …
React to The Lede Û_
As always, we appreciate your reaction to episodes of The Lede and feedback about how weÛªre doing.
Send us a tweet with your thoughts anytime: @JerodMorris and @DemianFarnworth.
And please tell us the most important point you took away from this episode. Do so by joining the discussion over on LinkedIn.
*Credits: Both the intro (ÛÏBridge to NowhereÛ by Sam Roberts Band) and outro songs (ÛÏDown in the ValleyÛ by The Head and the Heart) are graciously provided by express written consent from the rights owners.
The post How to Learn from Your Successes appeared first on The Digital Marketing Podcast Network.