Job one for any business, entrepreneur, or marketer is to grow an audience. Content syndication is one such approach to doing just that. But itÛªs not entirely understood.
Content syndication is an age-old idea of taking an original piece of work and then trying to get it published in other places.
And when I say other places I mean: you look for bigger sites to publish your work. In other words, effective content syndication occurs when you go up the food chain ÛÓ not down.
But some social sites are now allowing you to republish old articles on their platforms. Medium and LinkedIn are two such places.
The reward? Getting exposed to a new audience.
A few episodes ago we looked at Medium. On this episode weÛªll explore LinkedIn.
In this 26-minute episode youÛªll discover:
- Who can actually publish on LinkedIn
- What kind of content works really well on LinkedIn
- The proper way to republish on LinkedIn (includes advice about the headline and image)
- The two best times to publish on LinkedIn
- The love song Demian wrote for Jerod and his fiancÌ©
Listen to Copyblogger FM below …
The Show Notes
Copyblogger FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete solution for content marketers and online entrepreneurs. Find out more and take a free 14-day test drive at rainmaker.fm/platform.