ItÛªs probably safe to say that, on any given Monday, youÛªd rather have a few teeth pulled than make 50 cold prospecting calls.
Maybe you get a little sick thinking about all that money youÛªve been flushing down the toilet in un-trackable promotional campaigns.
Let me introduce you to Michael Port.
HeÛªs the best-selling author of a book called Book Yourself Solid, and heÛªs developed a step-by-step system for getting clients and customers ÛÓ even if you hate marketing and selling.
I recommend you grab the book, but listen to this interview first Û_
Michael may just free you from that cold-calling, blind spending, and not-knowing-what-to-do-next cycle of ÛÏbusinessÛ youÛªve been running in for too long.
In this episode Michael Port and I discuss:
- How to stop cold calling and get prospects to come to you
- Why elevator pitches donÛªt work and the old-school strategy that does
- How to persuasively talk about what you do ÛÓ without sounding confusing, bland, or arrogant
- Why selling is actually ÛÏsuper simpleÛ, and the formula for getting it done
- MichaelÛªs 7 Core Self-Promotion Strategies that can change your business
- How to use your writing skills to book a steady stream of clients and customers
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 47.1 MB | 39:14
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger MediaÛªs Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.