Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Selling online is tough.
With the big boys like Amazon dominating the results, it can be hard to get eyeballs on your store.
But even if you do win the ranking game, and are getting traffic, how on earth do you get your customers to part with their hard-earned cash?
How do you persuade with amazing product descriptions?
What strategies can you use to make the first sale?
How do you stop those dreaded abandoned carts and how do you keep customers happy and coming back for more?
Today we’re talking eCommerce conversion optimisation, and how to get that delicious Kerching feeling!
Tune in to learn:
- What eCommerce conversion optimisation is, and what it applies to
- Key metrics you should analyse when creating an eCommerce growth strategy for your store
- How to optimise an eCommerce store’s average order value
- Ways to make email opt-ins and pop-ups more effective
- Encouraging your store’s email list growth
- What steps you can take to spruce up an abandoned cart email sequence
- Setting up an email retention strategy that works