Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
One of the hardest things about DIY SEO is affording all the tools.
We have the big three software Moz, Ahrefs, and SEMrush, and now oddles of up and coming brands.
On top of that, there are tools for keyword researching desktop tools like Screaming Frog and so many more. And it all adds up, especially if you’re a solo business person.
But what if there was a way to do DIY SEO without spending all that cash.
Today we’re talking about how to do your SEO without the fancy tools.
Tune in to learn:
We will look at how to use the browser and the built-in dev tools to get some SEO work done:
- Do we need fancy tools
- What are his top free tools
- How do we test speed without a fancy tool
- How do we test crawlability
- How to we check ranking and keyword data
- How do we check backlinks