Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
By now I’m guessing you’ve probably heard of Google My Business, it’s Google’s free listing for all your business operation information including address details, reviews, posts, photos, and a whole lot more.
It pops up (for most of us) on the right-hand side of the Search Engine Results page when customers search for our brand.
But most of us are just plain lazy when it comes to Google My Business, only entering the most basic of information.
If we invest a little time and effort Google My Business can become a powerful way to increase customer engagement and ultimately make more moolah, and in today’s pod, we’re going to share 10 top tips on how to make your listing pop!
Tune in to learn:
Top 10 Google My Business Tips on:
- Setting up your GMB page
- Using the category feature
- Responding to reviews – good and bad
- The benefit of adding images
- Why your information should be consistent across platforms and updated
- Why the messaging feature is important