IÛªm told there is this debate between audio content and written content. And itÛªs an acrimonious debate. So Pamela ÛÏBattle AxeÛ Wilson decided to address the issue head on.
Copyblogger FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete solution for content marketers and online entrepreneurs. Find out more and take a free 14-day test drive at rainmaker.fm/platform.
She did it in an article called ÛÏIs Podcasting Replacing Written Content Marketing?Û And itÛªs a contentious little article.
Seeing that Ms. Wilson kicked the hornetÛªs nest with a lead foot, Jerod and I decided to get down to the truth of the matter. To ultimately decide which is better (I think we all know the answer to that).
In this 32-minute episode youÛªll discover:
- Why Copyblogger Media had to bet big on podcasting
- The circumstances that spur some of the best written articles
- JerodÛªs bizarre super power
- Things you can do with audio content that canÛªt be done with written (and vice versa)
- When audio content just wonÛªt do
- How learning styles and personal preferences will affect which kind of content you create
- How a podcast can take you on a journey
- A lesson about reacting to criticism
- And more!
The Show Notes