A revealing look at the emerging marketing trends of 2017, and what you need to do to be prepared for them.
Note: Our apologies for any audio issues on this episode.
2017 is shaping up to be an interesting year for online entrepreneurs; from major advancements in SEO to the rise of chat bots interacting with customers.
And if you’re feeling a little overwhelmed, well don’t worry, we are here to help.
Jessica and I are joined by Brett Tabke, founder and CEO of Pubcon, to discuss the most important online marketing trends happening now.
We cover the entire spectrum, from artificial intelligence to voice-based searching, VR, and paid media.
So if you are looking to learn more about the online trends that will affect your online business, then this episode is for you.
In this 42-minute episode, Sean Jackson, Jessica Frick and Bret Tabke cover a range of emerging trends, including …
- The rise of BOTS and how you can put them to work for you
- The growth in voice-based search and what you should do right now to build traffic for your site
- What really matters in SEO (and what doesn’t)
- Why online paid media is now crucial to your online success
- And why VR matters and what you can do to take advantage of it
Listen to The Digital Entrepreneur below …
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Please join us at Pubcon Vegas
- Jessica’s recommended Chat Bot picks, including Chatfuel and Motion.ai
- A Different Way to Think About Your Online Competition
- Does Email Marketing Still Work?
- Does SEO Still Matter?
- How to Do Simple PPC Advertising for Your Online Business
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Follow Jessica on Twitter