Listen to PODCAST by Local SEO Tactics
Back after the coronavirus summer, we’re here with a new episode of Local SEO Tactics. This week we answer a call in question from Cole, about the effectiveness of getting backlinks from blog posts. This is a tactic that worked years ago, but is not really effective anymore. We’ll talk about why, and also cover some good best practices for getting real backlinks, that work, for your website!
- Sometimes you can link back to your website from a blog post or website article
- This was an effective SEO tactic years ago
- Most links are now tagged as nofollow, so they do not provide any backlink benefit
- You can still drive traffic by linking to your site from a blog
- The best tactic is to get good local, niche relevant, or high authority backlinks
View the show notes, resource links, episode transcript, and watch the video version at https://www.localseotactics.com/will-linking-back-to-my-website-from-blog-posts-provide-any-seo-benefit-to-my-site/