Listen to PODCAST by Local SEO Tactics
In this episode we’re going to talk about some good practices to optimize your “thank you” page, or pages, for your website. What we’re talking about is the page that a prospect or customer will land on, after the fill out a contact form on your website. You can optimize and leverage this page on your site to help engage further with customers, promote your brand, and direct them to new areas you want to promote. Plus, getting this setup will also help you with measuring “goals” within Google Analytics – which we will cover in an upcoming episode, so stay tuned for that!
- What a thank you page is, and why it’s an important feature of your website
- How to promote products and services to a captive audience
- How to leverage your thank you page to improve your sales and upselling process
- Setting up multiple thank you pages and why this is a good idea
- How thank you pages help for tracking goals in Google Analytics
View the show notes, resource links, episode transcript, and watch the video version at https://www.localseotactics.com/do-not-forget-to-optimize-the-thank-you-pages-on-your-website/