Listen to PODCAST by Local SEO Tactics
Coronavirus is having a major impact on businesses large and small. In addition to the economic impact of COVID-19, customers are changing the way they interact with businesses, and businesses are forced to pivot and offer services or products they may not have in the past, in order to survive. Luckily there is a host of technology solutions to enable more dynamic online interactions with your customers, as face-to-face retail becomes an issue in the coming weeks or months. In this episode, we’ll focus on some popular video and communications tools, and discuss how to use them to operate your business, and also to engage with your customers in new ways.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way we interact with businesses online
- People are rapidly changing how they look for a business online
- Businesses are shifting to more online and website based communications
- Use tools like Zoom, Loom, and Google Hangouts to interact with customers in new ways
- Leverage video recordings and YouTube to enhance the content and purpose of your website