Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Bing is often overlooked here in Australia, with a low market share of only 3% (according to Statcounter.com) is it really worth the effort?
In this podcast with Fabrice Canel from Bing, I discover some interesting features of Bing, and some amazing tools to help you with your whole DIY SEO approach.
Tune to hear why you need to give Bing a second look.
Tune in to learn:
- What is Bing’s Market Share in Australia?
- Is doing SEO for Bing the same as doing SEO for Google?
- What role does Schema play with Bing?
- Does Bing use Meta descriptions to rank sites?
- Does Bing use speed as a ranking factor?
- Does Bing care about secure sites?
- What can Bing Webmaster tools help us with?
- More about Bing’s SEO analyzer
- Tips on setting up Bing Places Profile
- What’s the best way to check rankings on Bing?
- Where is Bing focusing resources in the next year?
- What Fabrice recommend as your first three steps with Bing?