A look behind the scenes at the shiny new Copyblogger.com redesign ÛÓ and the return of Copyblogger comments!
Copyblogger FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete solution for content marketers and online entrepreneurs. Find out more and take a free 14-day test drive at rainmaker.fm/platform.
Today, CopybloggerÛªs Sonia Simone joins our EVP of Educational Content, Pamela Wilson, and Head of StudioPress Lauren Mancke for a peek behind the curtain at Copyblogger.com.
More specifically, weÛªre talking about the brand-new site redesign. The new design has been a solid 9 months in the making. (And Pamela is really happy to finally get this baby delivered Û_)
For a business, smart design goes hand-in-hand with real-world objectives, and thatÛªs the focus of our conversation.
In this 25-minute episode, the team talks about:
- How the new design reflects and serves changes in the business
- Explanations of some of the visual elements that create the new look and feel
- The conversation behind bringing comments back to the site
- LaurenÛªs thoughts on what to ÛÏstealÛ from the new design
- The tension between being in community and getting work done Û_ (Nope, we didnÛªt resolve it!)
Listen to Copyblogger FM below …
The Show Notes
- PamelaÛªs post on Design Thinking ÛÓ how design reflects business decisions How to Use an Iterative Loop to Dominate Your Niche
- Our post about Why WeÛªre Removing Comments on Copyblogger
- The announcement post for the new design, with additional features and elements you might want to check out Welcome to the New Copyblogger Website
- Pamela WilsonÛªs Twitter account: @pamelaiwilson
- Sonia SimoneÛªs Twitter account: @soniasimone
- Lauren ManckeÛªs Twitter account: @laurenmancke