Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
In this week’s podcast we’re talking about links, but not just any old links. BAD LINKS and we’re going to explain – what to do when good links go bad.
There are lots of reasons that you can find bad links pointing to your website, perhaps you paid for some cheap links on Fiverr, perhaps you used a dodgy SEO company or maybe they just showed up and you have no idea how.
Today with the help of Sha Menz I’m going to tell you how links can negatively affect your ability to rank, how to find them, and how to fix them.
Tune in to learn:
- The possible impact of having a bad link profile
- How to find out which sites are linking to your website
- How to review links and decide which ones are ‘bad’
- What to do with bad links
- How to deal with links you didn’t build
- Whether multiple links from one site is a good or bad thing
- Whether reciprocal linking is good for your website