Listen to PODCAST by The Recipe for SEO Success
Keyword research is essential to SEO, there ain’t no ifs or buts about it. However keyword research can feel like falling down the rabbit hole, blindly stumbling about, confused by the data and ending up choosing a random phrase out of sheer exhaustion.
Most of us know the basics. But what about the advanced techniques that the pros use?
Today I’m talking to Dido Grigorov on becoming advanced keyword research superstars. He’s going to show us how to find exactly what we need and how to avoid the rabbit hole..
Tune in to learn:
- When detailed research is most important
- Dido’s process for determining synonyms and related phrases
- How find find what keywords to target in a competitive market
- Do free keyword tools really compete with paid tools?
- Ranking for keywords on site with high competition
- How do you balance catchy headlines with practical keywords?
- Using primary and secondary keywords in titles
- Using worldwide keyword data