WhatÛªs one of the most reliable ways to earn an income online?
If done right, affiliate marketing is a hard model to beat.
Problem is, thereÛªs a lot of bad (and unethical) advice out there on how to approach it. So, IÛªve invited Sonia Simone and Jessica Commins to jump on the line today to counter that bad advice, and offer their best strategies for effective, ethical, and profitable Affiliate Marketing.
Where do you begin? How do you attract customers? What are the pros and cons of various Affiliate Marketing business plans? How do you make money by building a loyal audience?
LetÛªs find out Û_
In this episode we discuss:
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- The best way to make a living as an Affiliate Marketer
- The vital element your Affiliate website and/or content must include
- How to choose an Affiliate Program
- Why content creation is key to profitable Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing legal issues you need to understand
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 29.1 MB | 24:11
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
The Show Notes:
- Internet Marketing for Smart People Course (free)
- The Copyblogger Affiliate Programs
- How to Survive the Affiliate Evolution by Rae Hoffman-Dolan
- Copywriting 101
- Content Marketing 101
- Five Effective Copywriting Tactics for Affiliate Marketing
- How to Turn Affiliate Marketing Disclosure Into a Selling Point
- WhatÛªs the Difference Between Content Marketing and Copywriting?
- How to Write Ebooks That Sell
- Email Marketing 101
- We left the building with Girl Talk Û_
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger MediaÛªs copywriter and resident recluse.