Welcome everyone to the first ÛÏrealÛ episode of Copyblogger.FM, the content marketing podcast. New host Sonia Simone has some thoughts for you on powerful (and achievable) content marketing resolutions for the new year.
Copyblogger FM is brought to you by the Rainmaker Platform, the complete solution for content marketers and online entrepreneurs. Find out more and take a free 14-day test drive at rainmaker.fm/platform.
Welcome to the brand-new incarnation of The Lede ÛÓ weÛªre now Copyblogger.FM ÛÓ the content marketing podcast, hosted by Rainmaker DigitalÛªs chief content officer Sonia Simone. (Hey, thatÛªs me!)
In the newest incarnation of this podcast weÛªll be talking about:
- Emerging trends in content marketing
- Interesting marketing and business disasters
- Enduring best practices
- Worthwhile news
- Practical strategies and tactics
In todayÛªs quick episode, the main theme is content marketing resolutions for 2016.
Specifically, IÛªll talk about habits that work well for me and for our team, and the habits that are going to boost the quality and success of your content.
In this 14-minute episode, I talk about:
- A fun resource weÛªve put together to make your site much stronger for the new year (you can sign up here)
- Why habits beat resolutions, and some keys to crafting them the right way
- A weekly content plan that will allow you to create high-quality content with exceptional consistency
- A simple plan for constant (and manageable) improvement for your site this year
The Show Notes
- Sign up to join us for the Copyblogger Content Challenge! Everyone who genuinely participates gets an awesome prize ÛÓ a bunch of excellent fresh content for your site.
- Pamela WilsonÛªs terrific post A Simple Plan for Writing One Piece of Powerful Content per Week
- The monster Best of Copyblogger 2015 post
- My Copyblogger post on the power of small habits for meaningful change
- IÛªd love to hear from you on twitter! IÛªm @soniasimone
- My podcast on goal-setting and vision for the new year
- Get instant access to the Copyblogger Content Marketing library (free registration)